1. What about you makes you unique?
Ask 10 of my friends & you're likely to get 10 different answers. But one of the more significant factors I feel is how I percieve the world, its workings & its inhabitants. I like to warp things & make people take a second look at what they're doing. Or just add a little strangeness to their day.
2. What aspect of your physical appearance do you think makes you stick out from the crowd?
I'm tall & that's noticible to just about anyone within line of sight. Even if I try to blend in I literally stick out, especially in Japan.
3. What do you always have with you while out in public? (for example, earrings, purse, wallet, watch, etc.)
Four things I can't leave the house without are: wallet, watch, pen & glasses.
4. Is there anything about your body that you think isn't normal?
Yes. Its desire to be lounge furniture... or a table lamp.
5. What are you complimented on (looks, smarts, anything) the most? Why do you think that's the case?
I'm most often complemented on my shoes. I've been wearing Converse Chuck Taylor shoes for the past six years & they are the single most remarked upon accessory I own. I have a denim jacket that I've spent countless hours sewing patches onto making it a wonderful work of art. I wear hats that haven't been in style for 40 years. I wax my mustache into handlebars & I'm only in my 20's. And yet it's still my shoes that delight perfect strangers enough to compliment. It's baffling. A few months ago I was in a game store when a little girl who couldn't have been more than four years old looked up at me and asked "Are those Chucks?" I was wearing my denim jacket as well at the time but this instance is forgivable since at that age all children really see of grownups are feet.
1. What talent(s) do you have that could make you famous?
"I like to write, which may or may not be evident in my journal..."
2. If you could be famous for one day, what would you do?
I would use said fame to [triumphant fanfare] set myself up to be financially secure for life. This is, of course, assuming I am famous in a positive light. It would not be so easy to acquire phenominal riches were I to reach fame as did Jeffrey Dahmer or the Macarena.
3. If you were so famous that money was no object, where would you live?
Oooooooh, what a wonderful question. I would remain in my homeland & move far enough away that I could buy several acres of deep forest, but near enough to remain close to my friends & family. I'd have my own little house atop a pillar of stone, inspired by the minds of Alex Jordan, Frank Lloyd Wright & Lady Winchester.
4. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?
Mr. Howard Phillips Lovecraft. If he would have me as company, that is.
5. What would be your famous catch phrase/quote/motto/last words?
- E V I L O U T -