Powered by LiveJournal.com
What goes around, comes around
Comment and ...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours (unless you already have.)
- E V I L O U T -
Current Music: Interstellar Overdrive ~ Pink Floyd
Aww, LJ doesn't want me to participate. But I want to, so take that, lousy non-working "post comment" button!
1. Something random: Gosh, you're online awful late tonite. O_O
2. Challenge: Try playing REZ while wearing 3-D glasses. Trippy, yo.
3. Colour: Blue, so I should probably change the colour your name is presented in on my friends page.
4. I like: You listen to people & make eye-contact they talk. You also have a great smile.
5. First Memory: You would sit immediately behind me at Anime Club & sing along to the theme songs of the shows we watched. It still delights me how you do that so well.
6. Animal: An adorable blue lynx.
7. Question: Will we ever watch Sorcerer Hunters together?
1. Yeah, my sleep cycle's all kinds of fucked up right now. (Plus, I was making a kickass mix CD, and it took a while to get all the music and perfect the ordering.)
5. Still kinda blows my mind that you weren't bothered by me singing along, but thank you. :D I figured if you really had a problem you'd eventually turn around and tell me to shut up, but somehow it never happened. I appreciate that, since half the time I'm not aware I'm doing it and it's really hard for me to turn that off.
7. Absolutely! I'm contemplating making it an automatic in for next semester's Not-A-Club, assuming you're interested and will be available Saturday or Sunday evenings. I will be in touch regarding that once the current series die out (unless we just replace them all with Yakitate!! Japan, in which case I'll get back to you after that). :D
This comment confuses me.
1. Random: That is still a lotta frogs.
2. Challenge: You have so many instruments at your place. I'd like to hear you perform something sometime.
3. Colour: Deep blue
4. I like: You have a fine taste for entertaining cinema. And that you actually responded to my Doc Brown anniversary invite.
5. Memory: I arrived to one of laviorli
's parties early & you were there enjoying a meal from Culver's, making me hungry.
6. Animal: A badger.
7. Question: How come?
1. Random: What the Smeg??
2. Challenge: Let me see something you've never shared with anyone before.
3. Colour: Green.
4. I like: If you weren't so forward & friendly we probably never would have met.
5. Memory: I was at a party, bored & kinda depressed when this attractive young woman walks over from the snack table & puts a slice of cucumber in my mouth. We talked about Tarot, you looked through my wallet & I wanted to take you home with me.
6. Animal: A housecat; furry, soft & black.
7. Question: What were you thinking?
7.? 1.lol. 2. I have something like that?
I say...Bring it on!
...and then I'll try and remember to do the same this time ^^;;...
1. Random: Yomi-chan, Yomi-chan! . . . Chinsuko!
2. Challenge: If there are any girls you are currently interested in, try to start something.
3. Colour: Orange, with more yellow in it than red.
4. I liKe: You have a phenominal knowledge of movies & video games, which is why I love to go shopping with you.
5. Memory: We were good friends before this incident, having met via Cub Scouts or Webelos, but the clearest, earliest memory I have goes back to fifth grade or so. We were on the playground at Yahara & you told me your mom was going to have a baby. Dana!
6. Aminal: Panda. One that still stays a panda after you dump hot water on it.
7. Question: It's not a matter of "if." The real question is "when?!"
1. Random: Edward WHAT??
2. Challenge: Spend some time with a kite by the lake this summer.
3. Colour: Black
4. I Like: You're honest & straightforward. You're easy to talk to. I don't always have to ask for clarifications.
5. Memory: Pre & post Rocky in February. You kept saying how awesome I was whenever we talked. I thought it was weird at first (see #4
) but eventually I just went with it & tried to keep you saying it.
6. Aminal: Duckieduckieduckie!!
7. Question: What is the difference between . . . oh, wait.
Some how not what I expected. But fun none the less.
I think you say "duckieduckieduckie" just cuz I chase them alot.
1. Random: How about a crumpet?
2. Challenge: Read a manga & translate for me.
3. Colour: Light red (but not pink.)
4. I Like: You're very amiable, thoughtful & kind.
5. Memory: One Saturday morning I got this call from a guy I'd never met, saying he was a friend of a friend, asking for a ride to anime club. He didn't chip in for gas or pay me back for the food he asked me to buy for him, but it still turned out to be one of the most valued friendships I have.
6. Aminal: Chupa-thingy, how 'bout that?
7. Question: I've always admired your perseverance & determination. How do you keep it up?
1. Random: I don't know any lyrics to that song other than "you're gonna make it after all."
2. Challenge: Have you read The Da Vinci Code? I'd like to see what you think.
3. Colour: A light, bright green.
4. I Like: You're so thoughtful & considerate toward other people's comfort. You try to make things just right that they may not even notice unless it was out of place.
5. Memory: I met you along with a bunch of Lindsay's friends at once after the band variety concert. I was introduced to you early on, but later couldn't quite remember if you were Monica, Ahnika, or Mary.
6. Aminal: A blue canary on the outlet by the light switch.
7. Question: What is your dream careear?
1. Love is all around, I really do love that song. *smiles*
2. Nope, I can try reading it. :) So many books so little time.
3. light bright!
6. I love that song too!!! *grins*
7. Well I've always wanted to find a way to work directly with people for hospice care. To comfort and support, offer kindness and someone who wont run away, a guardian at the gate.