1) Do you like your birth-name? Why? I'm very fond of my birth-name. I am named for both of my grandfathers, James & Joseph.
2) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be? Actually, I can legally change my name if I really wanted to go through the process, but I really have no need or strong desire to do so. If I did? The only name I've ever seriously considered has been James Andrew for first & Middle. In which case I might go by "Andrew" or "Andy" since it rolls off the tounge much easier than my first & last name together. "James" is more formal, but I rarely feel comfortable with it in most social situations. (I guess I'm far too used to "Jim" these days.) Also, my grandfater was named James Andrew & so was his father. I like the idea of being one in a succession of Jameses, & being able to put a Roman numeral after my name (James Andrew IV.) This might have been feasable with a simple name change on my part but my father is Patrick Andrew which breaks the chain. He's a Patrick instead of James because, as Grandpa once put it, "No son of mine is going through the hell of being a 'Junior!' "
3) What names would you consider giving your children? Since I am never having children of my own this question is not applicable, but I encourage all my child-rearing friends to consult me on excellent name choices, otherwise all my great ideas like "Captain Blasto" & "Meemerbo" will go to waste.
4) If you had a band, what would you name it, and why? Dead Last, but it's already been taken so my Guitar Hero monicker has to be Dead First.
5) Is there a name that you completely hate? Why? Yes. Saddly enough, there are there are still worse names used by people within & fans of the rap/hiphop music industry.
- E V I L O U T -